Terms of Service
Vermont Gives is a 24-hour online fundraising event designed to build community, raise awareness about Vermont’s nonprofit sector, and inspire giving throughout the state. As an organization choosing to participate and collaborate as a benefitting partner, Vermont Gives requires that you agree to these Terms of Service:
- Eligible organizations are 501(c)(3) nonprofits and will provide an EIN number for verification.
- Eligible organizations are headquartered or providing services in Vermont or surrounding areas.
- Participating organizations are encouraged to participate in trainings and follow email instructions to promote the Day of Giving campaign in their communities and with their constituents.
- Participating organizations are encouraged to focus marketing efforts in the days immediately leading up to Vermont Gives to the campaign to create a sense of excitement among donors, volunteers, media partners, and fellow nonprofits.
- Participating organizations that have a website or Facebook page are expected to add the Vermont Gives link to one or both.
- Staff members, board of directors, and volunteers of participating organizations are encouraged to promote Vermont Gives over the course of the event using social media.
- Common Good Vermont is not responsible for the amount of money contributed over the course of the event. Donors choose where to place their gifts and Common Good Vermont has no control of this process.
- Only online donations made through the Vermont Gives Platform on will count toward prizes and incentives offered as part of the event.
- GiveGab.com is an online platform which will safely process all contributions made to the event. In order to participate in Vermont Gives you must submit bank routing and account info to GiveGab so that donations may be deposited to your account
- Participating organizations will receive all monies donated less any transaction fees not covered by the individual donor within 3 business days via electronic funds transfer.